Choose your IELTS test
IELTS tests are offered in 16 locations across Japan. Computer-delivered IELTS is organised at the following venues.
- British Council Tokyo office: 1-2, Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0825, Japan
- Eiken foundation of Japan: 55, Yokodera-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8055, Japan
- Aoyama Place Canada: 1/F Place Canada, 7-3-37 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
- Shinjuku NS building: Shinjuku NS building 17F, 2-4-1 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0813, Japan
- GL ACADEMIA: Onishi building 502, 39-1 Tsukihoko-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto 600-8492, Japan
The British Council in Japan offers IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills tests in Osaka and Tokyo.
IELTS test fees
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||
Check Book now page
|25,380 JPY||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test||Tuesday to Sunday every week||26,400 JPY||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) - paper-based test||
9, 16, 23 January
06, 20, 27 February
13, 20, 27 March
|29,400 JPY||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) - computer-delivered test||
|29,400 JPY||Book now|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||
|20,500 JPY||Book now
*If you are applying for a visa to emigrate to the UK then you may need to apply for the IELTS for UKVI test.
Choose your IELTS test date
We recommend that you book your place before the registration deadline.