*In Japan, IELTS is jointly handled by the British Council in Japan and Eiken foundation of Japan.
Take the IELTS test with the British Council in Japan / Eiken Foundation of Japan and get the help you need
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be focused on achieving the result you need to get where you want to go.
That’s why when you book IELTS with the British Council in Japan / Eiken Foundation of Japan, we ensure your booking process is as easy as possible, while also providing you with the support you need on your way to test day.
Access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council in Japan / Eiken Foundation of Japan
- Unlimited access to Road to IELTS’s Last Minute course: This includes nine videos giving advice and tutorials, 100 interactive activities and two practice tests for each of the four skills — and it’s free when you register for IELTS with us.
- Free practice tests: Access free practice tests online at takeielts.org/prepare or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and General Training.
- Prepare on the go: We have a range of free innovative apps available to help you improve your English skills even when you are on the move.
- Expert support: From videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test.
- Easy booking: You can book online through Eiken Foundation of Japan website.
- Convenient dates and locations: We have 15 test locations in Japan. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you want to take your test.
- Five extra Test Report Forms (TRF) free: Get five additional copies of your Test Report Form sent free directly to institutions you are applying to (e.g. universities, immigration offices, etc.).
- Carefully selected venues: There are 850 officianl British Council IELTS test centres in the world, and All of them have the modern facilities you’d expect and are well-located.
- Professional, friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.