- Start in April, July, September, January
- 3 hours a week for 12 weeks
Do you need extra motivation to improve your English? Or want something to aim for and to prove how much you have achieved? Cambridge exams will help you to improve your overall level of English while giving you the motivation and focus of working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
On this course you will:
- practise all fours skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing).
- expand your vocabulary, including phrasal verbs and collocations, and improve your grammatical knowledge and accuracy.
- learn techniques to maximise your score in all parts of the Cambridge exam.
- B2: Upper-intermediate/ First (FCE)
- C1: Advanced/ Advanced (CAE)
- C2: Advanced + level/ Proficiency (CPE)
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
The Cambridge Exam Preparation of 36 hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables in your city: