We are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to take the necessary measures in line with the advice of local government to ensure that our venues are safe. The health, safety and well-being of all our staff, customers and partners is our top priority.
Some onsite lessons will be scheduled from 9 June. We, including all teachers and staff members, are trying our best to ensure a safe learning environment.
When attending onsite lessons:
Please wear a mask while you are in the school and sanitize your hands before you enter the school
- Please walk through our temperature check camera and follow the instructions
- We will use classrooms with windows and ventilate the rooms regularly
- We will have a maximum class size of nine students
- Teachers will wear masks or face shields and will keep social distance between students
- Students are not allowed to eat, study or wait in the reception area.