myClass is a flexible English course which allows you to be in control of your learning. Lessons cover a wide range of topics including workplace, social and cultural themes, including classes based on both spoken and written communication. Based on your schedule and preferences, you can choose the lesson day, time, teacher, and topic that best suit your needs.
[NEW] myClass Online
myClass Online offers you all the benefits of our onsite classes but through live online classes. You can join our classes from anywhere in Japan and have control over your own environment and schedule while making progress towards your language learning goals.
All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and a laptop, PC or tablet.
With myClass Online you can:
- Study anywhere in a place that is comfortable and convenient
- Access lessons easily with a laptop, desktop or tablet
- Learn effectively in small groups
- Receive individual attention and feedback from teachers
- Develop online communication skills necessary for today’s business environment
- Learn from the highly experienced teachers with internationally recognised English language teaching qualification
- Create your own timetable from a variety of realistic lesson theme and topics
- Take part in real-life tasks such as discussions, meeting and presentations
- Develop your pronunciation and develop the skills to be clearly understood in communication
- Book and manage your lessons easily via our online booking system (OBS)
- Receive support from our student advisor.
- Enjoyonline myClub activities
- To book an online lesson, you just go to the myClass Portal, click on “Virtual” and choose the lesson you would like to attend.
- All our online English lessons run for 90 minutes, the same as our onsite classes.
We are currently only offering myClass online. Onsite classes will resume at a later date, based on the Covid-19 situation. Please note that the number of class slots may change after the onsite lessons resume. Customers who buy a myClass Online package will be eligible to attend onsite classes once they restart.
This online course is for residents of Japan only.