Get FREE access to the Road TO IELTS FULL VERSION (valued at US$49.99) when you register your IELTS on Computer with British Council. Your free access to the Road To IELTS Full version includes:
• 300 interactive exercises
• 13 videos giving advice and tutorials
• 18 IELTS mock tests
• And other features that will help you track your progress.
*Terms and conditions apply
The gift is the free access token to Road To IELTS full version, it is online preparation and practice resource for IELTS. With over 120 hours of interactive activities, advice videos from British Council experts and hints and tips on question types, as well as downloadable practice tests, it is comprehensive, up-to-date and aimed precisely at the challenges candidates face. To know more
1. This promotion is only applicable to test takers who register for a IELTS on Computer test with the British Council in Japan.
2. To get the free access token, send email to email@example.com.
• E-mail Title: ‘Apply for FREE access to the Road TO IELTS’
• Your IELTS reference number (which can be found in the email ‘Confirmation of completion of IELTS registration and acceptance of application’)
• Your registered full name
• Your test date. (Test dates must be from May 1st, , 2023 through June 30th, 2023)
3. Upon successful test registration, eligible test takers will receive the access token by email, once you get the token, you would go this website to use it immediately.
4. All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis (60 people for Road to IELTS Academic Version, and 10 people for Road to IELTS
General Version), strictly while stocks last.
5. British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the test takers and the test takers agree to be bound by those changes.
6. British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the test takers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
7. British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.