We recommend pre-registering for the Exhibition to avoid queues on the day.
All those who pre-register will receive a gift and can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a Tokyo-London return ticket courtesy of British Airways.
Pre-register and receive a gift!
Those who pre-register will receive a gift from the British Council on the day. Gifts include a limited edition GREAT file.
To receive your gift simply present your “Confirmation of Registration” email at the reception (you can bring a printed copy or show us the mail on your smart phone/tablet device).
Please note, gifts will be presented on the first 200 arrivals and visitors will not be able to choose their gift.
Win a Tokyo-London return ticket!
Those who pre-register can enter a prize draw to win a World Traveler, Economy Class return ticket from Tokyo to London courtesy of British Airways.
For details prease visit pre-registration page.
Terms and conditions :
- The ticket is valid for 6 months from 01 April 2018.
- The whole journey must be completed by 30 October 2018. Ticket must be issued by 30 September 2018.
- The ticket cannot be refunded for cash. The ticket has no monetary value.
- Applicants to the prize draw must be currently residing in Japan.
- Only those who pre-register before 23:59 on Sunday 18 October 2018 can enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be held between the 19th and 23rd of March 2018. The winner will be contacted by the British Council following the prize draw.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner must attend the Exhibition on the 26 March 2018 and complete the necessary documents.
- Applicants must use the same e-mail address in the application as the address used when registering for the Exhibition.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties, nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than the prize-draw.
- This campaign and the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- On accepting the ticket the winner agrees to write a short account (no more than 300 words) of their trip to the UK which will be published on the British Council Japan website and linked to via British Council social media accounts and British Council monthly e-newsletter for prospective study abroad students.