Cancelled: Study UK Spring Fair Japan 2020
In light of the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the British Council has decided to cancel the Study UK Spring Fair Japan 2020 scheduled for 30 March 2020 in Tokyo.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused to all those that were planning to attend the event.
The next Study UK Fair is scheduled for Saturday 17th October. Full details of the Fair will be uploaded to this site in the coming months.
For the latest information on studying in the UK please see our Study UK site here.
Study UK Spring Fair 2020
Date/time: 30 March 2020, 16.00-21.00
Venue: British Council in Japan (Access)
Registration: Visitors can pre-register or simply come along on the day. Those who pre-register will receive a gift and can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a British Airways Tokyo-London return flight!
All about the Study UK Exhibition
Please note, all seminars will be held in Japanese unless otherwise stated.
- 17.00-17.20 Mastering the English Language - a guide to studying at English language schools in the UK
- 17.30-17.50 An introduction to studying at UK boarding schools (Language: English)
- 18.00-18.30 All you need to know about studying at universities in the UK
- 18.40-19.00 An Introduction to the IELTS English language test
- 19.10-19.30 Scholarships seminar including information on Japanese government scholarships
- 19.40-20.00 All you need to know about student visas and the visa application process. Session delivered by UKVI (Language: English)
- 20.10-20.40 Alumni Voices - Japanese graduates of UK universities join us to share their experiences of studying in the UK and how they developed their careers after graduating
British Council in Japan
Address: 1-2 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0825
- 6 minutes walk from JR Sobu Line Iidabashi Station, West Exit
- 4 minutes walk from Iidabashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Namboku Line (exit B3)
- 10 minutes walk from Iidabashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line (exit B3)
- 12 minutes walk from Iidabashi Station on the Toei Subways Oedo Line (exit B3)
Disabled Access Information
We are happy to help disabled people on the day should they need assistance but we would appreciate a minimum of 48 hours’ notice wherever possible. Please contact us if you would require any assistance.
E-mail: Education Team, British Council in Japan