Success With Presentations: 6, 13, 20, 27 March 2022 (Sunday 10:00-13:00) *Total 12 hours
Presenting an idea in a persuasive and professional way can change the course of your career. Increase the quality of your work by learning how to plan, structure and deliver your presentation so that you can communicate your ideas persuasively, and engage with your audience in a calm and confident manner.
- plan and structure your presentation to meet audience needs
- communicate your ideas in a compelling and persuasive way
- appear professional and credible, even in challenging situations
12 hours: 52,140 yen (including tax)
Special offer! No registration fee is required for this course.
【Level】Intermediate and above
* Minimum scores: CEFR B1.2, IELTS 5.0 overall (minimum 5.0 in Speaking and 5.0 in Writing),TOEFL IBT 50, TOEIC 700
【Lesson style】Group lesson
* This course is available for students (or people) aged 18 years and over.
Registration for this course is closed.
British Council English Teaching Centre