IELTS Coach Intensive White and IELTS Coach Intensive Blue are British Council courses aimed at learners taking the Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. Each IELTS Coach course lasts 2 weeks and comprises 30 hours of learning, with a 3-hour lesson each day from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to study more intensively you can take both the White and the Blue courses (60 hours of learning in total) at the same time (6 hours of study per day for 2 weeks), or back-to-back (3 hours of study per day for 4 weeks).
What do the courses cover?
All participants receive detailed strategies for tackling many of the questions and essay types that appear in IELTS tests.
- IELTS Coach White (30-hour): Monday 6 August – Friday 17 August 10.00-13.00（Monday to Friday)
- IELTS Coach Blue (30-hour): Monday 6 August – Friday 17 August 14.15-17.15（Monday to Friday)
- IELTS Coach Blue (30-hour): Monday 20 August – Friday 31 August 10.00-13.00（Monday to Friday)
- IELTS Coach White (30-hour): Monday 20 August – Friday 31 August 14.15-17.15（Monday to Friday)
- IELTS Coach Blue Extended version (36-hour): Saturday 18 August – Saturday 22 September 10.00-17.15 (6-hour/day)（Saturday)
30-hour 117,000 yen (excl tax)
60-hour 234,000 yen (excl tax)
36-hour (6-week ) 140,400 yen
Registration fee 15,000 yen
Venue: British Council (Iidabashi, Tokyo)
English level: Intermediate and above
Course overview for each skill (PDF 175KB)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE
British Council English Teaching Centre (Tue-Fri 9.30-20.30, Sat&Sun 9.30-17.00)