IELTS Coach Intensive White and IELTS Coach Intensive Blue are British Council courses aimed at learners taking the Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. Each IELTS Coach course lasts 2 weeks and comprises 30 hours of learning, with a 3-hour lesson each day from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to study more intensively you can take both the White and the Blue courses (60 hours of learning in total) at the same time (6 hours of study per day for 2 weeks), or back-to-back (3 hours of study per day for 4 weeks).
What do the courses cover?
All participants receive detailed strategies for tackling many of the questions and essay types that appear in IELTS tests.
- IELTS Coach 2wk Blue course (30H) Monday 18 February 2019 – Friday 1 March 2019 10.00-13.00（Monday- Friday)
- IELTS Coach 2wk White course (30H) Monday 18 February 2019 – Friday 1 March 201914:15-17:15（Monday- Friday)
- IELTS Coach 2wk White course (30H) Monday 4 March 2019 – Friday 15 March 2019 10.00-13.00（Monday- Friday)
- IELTS Coach 2wk Blue course (30H) Monday 4 March 2019 – Friday 15 March 2019 14:15-17:15（Monday- Friday)
- IELTS Coach 6wk Blue course (36H) Saturday 23 February 2019 – Saturday 30 March 2019 10.00-17:15（Monday- Friday) including 75 minutes break
30-hour (2-week ) 117,000 yen (excl.tax)
36-hour (6-week ) 140,400 yen (excl.tax)
Registration fee 15,000 yen
Venue: British Council (Iidabashi, Tokyo)
English level: Intermediate and above
Course overview for each skill (PDF 175KB)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE
British Council English Teaching Centre (Tue-Fri 9.30-20.30, Sat&Sun 9.30-17.00)