We are running a special myClass & Elementary Course campaign this month.
*myClass covers a wide range of everyday, social, business, culture, academic and writing English topics. You can decide how many lessons from each theme you wish to do depending on your interests and learning needs. You will have the opportunity to learn and use natural phrases and vocabulary through practical language tasks. Every 20 lessons, there is a one-on-one 30-minute interview with a teacher, in which you will discuss your progress and get advice.
<< You can get an additional 3 credits (3 lessons or 4.5 hours) if you register for the course on the same day as your course consultation / placement test >>
- Registration deadline for this campaign: 30 June 2019
- Eligible students: Both new and existing students who sign up for a myClass or Elementary Course 60-lesson package
- Levels Applicable: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced
- This campaign can be used alongside other campaigns.
- Students supported by corporate contracts are not eligible to take part in this campaign.
We are the UK’s official cultural relations organisation and are registered as a not-for-profit organisation in the UK. We operate in more than 100 countries and regions worldwide, and are considered a world authority on English language teaching. In Japan, we have been providing high quality English courses for more than 60 years.