To support your studies this summer, we are running a special campaign.
Challenge yourself to take 8 lessons during the hottest month of the year, and let us help you improve your English skills with 8 bonus lessons!
OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGE 8 CAMPAIGN
You can pick up your “Challenge 8 Card” from late July.
If you take 8 lessons this August and submit your card, we will refund 8 lesson credits to your account.
Eligible students: All myClass students or Elementary course students (both new students and existing students)
Levels Applicable: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced
How to use the card: Before the lesson, please write the date of the lesson in one of the 8 boxes and place the card on the table in front of you where the teacher will be able to see it. During the class, the teacher will sign the card.
Getting your card: Please pick up a card from reception or one of the classrooms
How to return the completed card: Please place your card in the card return box
Period of validity: Thursday 1 August 2019 - Saturday 31 August 2019
Returning the card: Must be no later than Sunday 8 September 2019
Refund of credits: After the completed card is returned, the lessons will be checked and lesson credits will be refunded by the end of September
*myClass covers a wide range of everyday, social and business English topics. You can decide how many lessons from each theme you wish to do depending on your interests and learning needs. You will have the opportunity to study the phrases and vocabulary of native speakers through practical language tasks. Every 20 lessons, there is a one-on-one 30 minute interview with a teacher to discuss your progress, and receive professional feedback.
- Only 1 card per student.
- The card is not valid without a name.
- This promotion is only available to students who have bought a Standard myClass package.
- Lesson credits will be refunded by the end of September 2019. If your myClass account expiry date is before the end of September, please renew your registration.
- To receive the lesson credits, please make sure to put the completed card into the Challenge 8 Box when all 8 boxes have been filled.
- Please submit the card by 8 September 2019. All submissions after this date will be void.
- This campaign is only valid for myClass courses in August at Iidabashi.