This course covers topics relevant to work and social situations which you are likely to experience in international business. The focus of this course is on developing speaking and listening skills as well as extending your vocabulary.
Learn the world’s business language with the world’s English experts and you will:
- improve every aspect of your English to communicate better in the workplace and help you professionally
- use targeted, up-to-date business materials that help with the specific areas most relevant to your everyday working life
- experience business focused lessons, allowing you to practise English through role-plays and presentations
- learn in a professional, business-like environment.
Example learning outcomes:
- talk about work routines projects and plans
- present ideas and refer to evidence
- talk about ethical business
- talk about the probability of future activities and developments
- report information