- Start in April, June, September, January
- 1.5 hours a week for 12 weeks or 3 hours a week for 12 weeks
Get engaged by discussing topics straight from the headlines
On the Current Affairs course students discuss thought-provoking topics straight from the headlines. If you already have a firm foundation in English, this course will help you build your ability to fluently discuss nearly any mainstream topic in English with precision and confidence.
On this course you will:
- discuss interesting topics from news headlines
- fine-tune your speaking skills
- improve your cultural understanding of the UK.
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
The Current Affairs course consists of 36 hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables in your city: