- Start in April, June, September, Jan
- 3 hours a week for 12 weeks
Take your career to the next level
This course covers topics relevant to work and social situations which you are likely to experience in international business. The focus of this course is on developing speaking and listening skills as well as extending your vocabulary.
On this course you will:
- improve every aspect of your English to communicate better in the workplace and help you professionally
- use targeted, up-to-date business materials that help with the specific areas most relevant to your everyday working life
- experience business focused lessons, allowing you to practice English through role-plays and presentations
- learn in a professional, business-like environment.
B2.2: Upper Intermediate Plus and Advanced
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.
Your study options
The Business English Generals course consists of 36 hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables in your city: