IELTS Speaking Examiners (Osaka area)
As IELTS Speaking Examiner, you will examine IELTS Speaking module in the Osaka area, or in various locations, maintaining the standards required by the IELTS Professional Support Network and the British Council. You will work closely with British Council Examinations Services team, other venue staff and venue service providers to ensure the test days run smoothly.
|Reference number||IELTS Speaking Examiners|
|Salary||To be paid per candidate|
|Closing date||Saturday 30 November 2019|
- An undergraduate degree or a Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or a Master’s degree
- A recognized qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course
- At least 3 years full time* (or the equivalent) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over). *Note: ‘Full-time teaching’ is classified as a minimum of 14 hours of face-to-face teaching per week
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
- 3 reference letters
- Right to work in Japan
- Criminal record/ Police check report from the country of residence**
** Police check for UK citizens should be from the UK and the country of residence
In order to become an IELTS Speaking Examiner, you must attend and successfully complete training and certification.
How to apply
How to apply:
1. Please download the following documents:
· Appendix 1 Guide for Applicants to IELTS Examiner Recruitment
· Appendix 3 Examiner Application Form
· Appendix 4 Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements
· Appendix 5 Letter to Referees
2. Complete and submit the Appendix 3 Examiner Application Form
3. Submit a copy of the qualifications that listed in the Section 2 of the application form
4. Please download Appendix 5 Letter to Referees and ask each of your three referees to complete.
All documents listed above and any enquires are to be sent to: IELTS administrator via email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.